I flipped the bench over so I could work on the feet.
I removed the feet one at a time so I could use the old ones as a template for drilling out the screw holes in the same place.
I used a stop block on my mitre saw to make the 2 1/2" squares.
Old foot and new foot for comparison.
I used a cereal box to make some shims.
One foot took 3 shims and the one diagonally across took 2.
The center of the log board going down the length of the tool tray was slightly bowing so I screwed in a small support.
I screwed the tray down first and then screwed the side into the support.
Here it is ready for the tailstock and bench screw.
Speaking of bench screws!
I picked this one up at leevalley.com for about $38 including shipping.